Translate

Monday, February 3, 2014

New Playable Character- Finished! + Video

Major update today!


I finished my playable character sprites and my gates and keys are active!

I kept the coloring simple for the playable character, because when you make a picture smaller with lots of detail it looks VERY blurry, you can see that the back of the head is the least blurry because of the least detail.


Behind:


Front:

I changed the angle, I originally had it as a 3/4th view but if I ever make this to go on an angle permanently as a feature then I'll save 3/4th views for diagonal movement. 



Side:

I only drew one side, and flipped it for the other side.



Here is it as a sprite:


Each face if a different frame.



Here's a video to show the playable character in action as well as the keys and gates:

 





~ God Bless ~


~ Firefly



No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an all ages site, keep it classy.