Translate

Saturday, June 21, 2014

{Announcement} - Tilly's Rose Garden Mini Game(s) -

As anyone who has looked around here knows, I've been working on the Tilly's Rose Garden Game for a long time (to me anyway) since November of 2013 and now we're almost in July of 2014 so for me to have my attention kept that long is a good thing! And I'm so happy to share it with all of  you!
With that said, I'd like to announce a series of 4 Mini Games that will be released in order kinda like a pre-release before I release the actual full length game. So Anyways..I'd like to announce...!


They will be released in order of Season, so obviously I will release Winter first, then Spring, Summer, Fall (Autumn), each game will only have 5 levels, maybe 6 if I give a bonus level which I haven't decided yet on, but each level will get harder so you're not just mulling around for a very fast game, the music will remain to be Summertime's End, these unlike the Full Game will have weather and maybe background sound effects outside of music (if I can get it to work! lol) so all in all it should be a fun ride, I will work on winter and the full version at once the other ones I will work on when I'm feeling low on inspiration of the full version but all 4 seasons will be released before the full one.

If you have any ideas or questions feel free to comment, and I feel the need to say that although I haven't verbally welcomed it, I will now, if anybody wants to contribute ideas, comments or tell me of bugs feel free!  I want to have a conversation with those who are interested in my project!


So, Tilly's Rose Garden; Mini Games: Seasons, Coming Soon!


~ God Bless ~


~ Firefly

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an all ages site, keep it classy.