Translate

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Other Games To Check Out!


Though I'm working on this as a "primary project" I'm also working on other projects as well!

One project I've recently completed is "Fluffertini Squirrel's Pizza Constructor", you can find information and more by clicking the link below!


Download and Information!




And the main other one is "The Paisley Butterfly: Virtual Piano", a Demo has been released of this. If you want to check it out click on the link below!


 Download and Information



One other one is "Drawing with Factoid" but that's a very low priority for me..though I might pick up on it soon!

It's not really a game, more like steps on how to draw things.


Enjoy!



~ God Bless ~


~ Firefly


No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an all ages site, keep it classy.