Translate

Monday, January 6, 2014

Old Concept Arts

Before Tilly's Rose Garden, I was working on a group of characters called "Furry Friends", at the moment they are just characters but Tilly made her way to be a character to be used someplace, her first game! Here are some of the concept arts of her!

The Original Version of Tilly
Second Time Drawing -  Bigger Version

I decided to revisit the characters and I thought she needed to actually be developed so here's the first stages of development.


Bigger Version

Here's the design I settled with! I rather like her this way. The multi-colored hair is to make it more exciting since a toucan is originally black and a multi-colored beak, black "hair" would have been boring in my opinion.

Bigger Version
 I hope you enjoy looking!



~ God Bless ~


~ Firefly

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an all ages site, keep it classy.