Translate

Monday, January 6, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to the official blog website for my game in progress "Tilly's  Rose Garden".


About the Game:

The game is a simple 2d platform game that I am using to learn about GameMaker; There will be releases of the game as I move along in the making process as well as posting concept arts for the game preview videos and screenshots of the new updates as I move along. 

Game play:


The Game play is very much like pac-man but not exactly, I'm in the process from switching keys around to find the right keys for all people to play with ease.




Here's a preview video for the game:



About myself:


I am a young adult artist, who enjoys painting, drawing, sketching, minor animation sometimes, writing, and making this game! I also blog on my art blog "The Factoid Firefly", if you are an art enthusiast yourself, maybe you'd like to check that out as well! :D


All I ask:


Please remember on this website I ask for good behavior and clean language in any comments you post on it, this is a fun simple game for all ages and I want this a free environment for everyone, so please keep all vulgar and hurtful language to yourself. 
Also although this is a site about this game I have seen religious arguments in stupid places, if you end up with a discussion about such things on here stop it short and take it someplace else, I'm all for the conversations but there's a time and place for everything and my  game blog isn't the place.





~ God Bless ~


~ Creator

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is an all ages site, keep it classy.